Rewards That Go The Distance
Book with CWT Vacations. Earn RBC Rewards points®. See the world.
Earn BONUS points for every dollar† you spend (excluding taxes). Use an eligible RBC Royal Bank® credit card or redeem your RBC Rewards points on your next trip with CWT Vacations, and you'll:
- Earn one bonus point per dollar on most CWT Vacations purchases including last minute vacation packages (max. 500 points per airline ticket);
- Earn two bonus point per dollar on Manulife Travel Insurance, and
- Earn two points per dollar when you book a CWT Vacation Club package, cruise or tour offering RBC Rewards members exclusive perks and savings.
- Earn three or more bonus points per dollar† on limited-time promotional offers
- Earn bonus RBC Rewards points per dollar† when you redeem your points for travel at CWT Vacations.
- Enjoy even more flexibility and redeem your points instantly over the phone or in person at any CWT Vacations location coast to coast.
- It's fast and convenient plus eligible RBC Royal Bank® credit card customers earn bonus points (1, 2 or even 3 points per dollar†) on redemption purchases too - exclusively with CWT Vacations.
To redeem, simply visit your local CWT Vacations office today or call 1-800-227-5766.
Your RBC Rewards points go even further with CWT Vacations.
When you use RBC Rewards and CWT Vacations Programs for travel, you receive access to exclusive offers and earn more RBC Rewards points even when you redeem them. Earn BONUS RBC Rewards points on a fantastic selection of vacation packages with our preferred partners, in addition to the points you receive from RBC Royal Bank®.
†Bonus RBC Rewards points are awarded per dollar spent on qualifying purchases made at any Canadian CWT Vacations ("CWT") location using your eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card and/or your RBC Rewards points. Bonus points are awarded by CWT and are in addition to the standard RBC Rewards points you earn per dollar when you pay with your eligible credit card. Bonus points are not awarded on taxes, service charges, surcharges, purchases made under the CWT Corporate Travel Agreement or when booking non-preferred suppliers. Other conditions and restrictions apply. CWT, not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for the CWT program. For more details, visit: www.cwtvacations.ca/en/terms#rbc-rewards.