Travel Insurance from CWT Vacations
MORE MEMORIES. LESS WORRIES.™
One thing we always recommend is that you carefully consider the purchase of travel insurance before you set out on your journey. CWT Vacations recommends that you do not leave your province without getting some expert advice on your travel insurance needs. Even if you're travelling within Canada you can still face costs for out-of-province emergency medical treatment. CWT Vacations is specially licensed in all types of travel insurance and can recommend the policy that is right for your individual needs.
Most comprehensive plan available for travelers 74 or younger travelling for 30 days or less. It offers more coverage with less restrictions and no stability requirement. It covers for unexpected and unforeseen event and includes a cancel for any reason benefit. - Up to $10 million in emergency medical coverage, trip cancellation and interruption, baggage, flight accident and more.
Today, more than ever before, travellers need specialized coverage that helps protect them in the event they fall ill due to COVID-19.
The COVID-19 Pandemic Travel Plan is designed to help cover eligible medical expenses if you get ill or test positive for COVID-19 while at your destination.
It also includes quarantine benefits for hotel and meal expenses, and for a return flight if a medical professional requires you to quarantine or self-isolate due to a positive COVID-19 test result or contact tracing. For more specific questions, please contact your CWT Travel Advisor.
- All-Inclusive: Just like the Premium Protection Plan, the All-Inclusive Plan offers the convenience of having multiple coverage in one policy without being restricted by age (no age limit) or trip duration (up to 365 days). — Up to $5 million in emergency medical coverage, trip cancellation and interruption, baggage, flight accident and more.
- Non-Medical Inclusive: If you don't require medical coverage, but still want to have protection for other important components like trip cancellation and interruption, baggage, flight accident and more, this plan is perfect for you.
- Emergency Medical: Covers emergency medical and hospital costs up to $5 million for travellers under age 60.
- Annual plans: If you're planning multiple trips within a year, you may be able to save by purchasing the Annual All-Inclusive plan or Annual Emergency Medical plan. For one price, you can be covered for unlimited trips of a chosen duration within a twelve-month period. 1
- Canada Plans: Travel protection is important even for trips within Canada. You can count on the Canada All-Inclusive Plan or the Canada Medical Plan to protect you as soon as you leave your province of residence.
- Visitors to Canada: Not covered by Canadian government health insurance or here on a work visa? Protect yourself against the cost of unexpected emergency medical expenses and more.
Don't leave travel insurance to chance. If you're not sure about what coverage you may need, just give one of our CWT Travel Professionals a call at any of our locations across Canada. They'll provide you with a travel insurance quote designed just for you. They'll also be pleased to help you plan your itinerary, book flights, hotels, car rentals and more.
For further information, please contact your CWT Vacations agency.